Friday, October 18, 2013

NaNoWriMo Goals

Beyond trying to finish a book I have a lot of goals for myself this NaNo.

Last year, my frist Nano, I set out to write 200K words. In the end I only ended up with 65K words but I was just looking over my charts from last year and I barely wrote for half of the days of November 2012. That is very encouraging for me because if I write everyday that's surely to bring my numbers way up. That being said I want to conquer that goal this year. Come December 1st, 2013 I want to say that I actually did it!

My NaNo 2013 Goals are as follows;
- Be prepared for NaNo ie have all outlines finished
- write 200K words, split between 2 novels of 100K each
- beat my Most Ever Written In A Day Record of 9K
&
- write every day of November no matter what (even if it's only 100 words)

I think that's enough for this year. :) What are your NaNoWriMo goals?

Elle

Find me on the NaNoWriMo forums @ Typing Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment