Let's start this again shall we?
For those of you who have been with me from the beginning *curtsy's thank you. For those who haven't here's a little about myself and this blog.
I first started this blog 6 months ago to track my MilWordy progress. It was tough and it ended with me not feeling it was the right thing for me. Since then I've started and restarted this blog several times. Looking back I realize I was discovering myself in the blog sphere and I feel comfortable saying I finally found it. :)
This blog isn't only about the specifics of writing but more about the writing lifestyle for me. It's about what I'm writing and my failures and successes while I attempt to become a published author. This blog is about my love of reading and how my life is somewhat tailored to my reading habits.
As we draw into a close on November you'll see a lot of NaNoWriMo related posts from me. Also I would love to hear from you and what your writing or reading at the moment.
Thank you for embarking on this journey with me!
Elle
No comments:
Post a Comment