Thursday, October 17, 2013

NaNoWriMo Prep

I'm currently working on 5 stories (of the 100's of story ideas I have). What I like to do is work with them on my computer and whatever I print out gets put into it's own individual folder with it's working title on the front. 



Of these 5 I've picked 2 to work on next month; The Big Rewrite AKA Her Secret Power and The Witch. I've got 14 days and some odd hours to finish the outlines so that I'm ready to start writing them on the first. I've already started both outlines so I shouldn't have much more to finish before I'm ready but with outlines you never really know until your done. I'm working off a checklist for everything I want finished (outlines, character sketches, etc.) so that helps.

Elle

Find me on the NaNoWriMo Forums @ Typing Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment